foodzings

has been moved to new address

http://www.foodzings.com/

See you there!!!

foodzings: More Mall Food

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

More Mall Food

A late last minute trip to the mall resulted in yet another mall meal. I think this was at those places that are always called Bistro something or other and have every type of food imagineable. R got a tuna panini with a side of fruit salad. Their portions are ridiculous here. That sandwich is huge.
I got a hot turkey platter. You can't see just how much turkey this is, but trust me, it's way too much turkey. And extremely thickly cut. This could have fed a small family. Needless to say, I ended up not being able to eat most of it. The food was ok. The mac and cheese wasn't too bad either. But really, I would have appreciated half as much food, and just a bit cheaper.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home