foodzings

has been moved to new address

http://www.foodzings.com/

See you there!!!

foodzings: Little Mini Pizzas

Monday, December 1, 2008

Little Mini Pizzas

With leftover ham from thanksgiving and a pineapple that J had gotten from his mom, it seemed fitting to make some hawaiian pizzas. I typically like to get the dough in a bag from trader joe's, but since he didn't have a proper cookie sheet, I decided we should make pita pizzas instead.
Got some sauce from trader joe's and got some whole wheat pitas. I actually would have preferred regular white pitas, but they didn't have any. It was weird. But I got regular wheat ones and mini wheat ones for the occasion. I ended up using the regular sized pitas that night.
They turned out quite nice I have to say. It was so super easy and it'd been such a long time since I'd had hawaiian pizza, I wondered why I'd waited so long.
Later that week, I made some veggie hawaiian pizzas with the mini pitas. I missed the ham, but it was still good. Some of the easiest meals I've made in awhile.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home