foodzings

has been moved to new address

http://www.foodzings.com/

See you there!!!

foodzings: More company eats

Thursday, November 8, 2007

More company eats

We had our quarterly company meeting last week. Typically, it's at the West Conshohocken Marriott, but it was moved last minute to the ACE Center. Not a bad thing. They told us some stuff during the meeting, but nothing was surprising. We all knew what was coming.

The lunch was alright. I've had better meals there. Similar to my last meal at ACE, it was a little lackluster. The chicken was a bit dry, but the red pepper sauce was great. The creamy italian salad dressing was actually quite noteworthy.


Desserts, as usual, is where the ACE really stands out. There were multiple pies, cakes, chocolates, and even fruit. I went with the apple pie again. I can't help myself, I know what I like.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home