foodzings

has been moved to new address

http://www.foodzings.com/

See you there!!!

foodzings: Ocean City Boardwalk

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Ocean City Boardwalk

We drove down to Ocean City Maryland on Monday for the afternoon. I went there for senior week when I was in high school. Ah... I tear up just thinking about that week. Hahaha.... It was a beautifully warm and sunny day.


When on the boardwalk, what else can you do but get boardwalk fries? So I treated myself to some Thrasher's french fries. You know 'em. They're piping hot, you douse em with apple cider vinegar, and then you masticate. Mmmmm, vinegary burning potatoes. So delicious. I washed it all down with a traditional orange julius. Alright, so it's not beachy or anything to do with the shore, but heck, I still like me some orange julius.


Thrasher's French Fries

Boardwalk

Ocean City, MD

1 Comments:

At August 10, 2008 at 11:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

their fries are good :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home