foodzings

has been moved to new address

http://www.foodzings.com/

See you there!!!

foodzings: Stephen Colbert Shout out

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Stephen Colbert Shout out

So I don't actually watch the Stephen Colbert show. I probably should, but I just don't. I've seen him once in awhile in bits and pieces on tv or movies. I loved him in Strangers with Candy. But I do have to say that I love the new "Americone Dream" flavor of Ben and Jerry's that Stephen Colbert came up with. It's vanilla ice cream with caramel swirls, with chocolate covered waffle cones. There's not one bad thing about that. And let me tell you, it's actually quite hard to find in stores! I went to at least a handful of local grocery stores before finally finding it at the Giant. And there was only one left. Yes folks, it is as good as it sounds. Get yours today!


We had lunch by the same caterers on Wednesday. I swear to you, I think they've become the unofficial caterer of my company. It was "home cooking" time, and they served us meatloaf, fried chicken, corn, baked potatoes, and a bit of salad. Ok, so it's hard to screw up a baked potato, unless you undercook it. I wasn't too crazy about the meatloaf, there was just something strange about it, but it was ok. I wouldn't choose to eat it again. The fried chicken was alright too, I'm not much of a fried chicken eater so I don't have much of a frame of reference. I was a big fan of the corn. But again, how can you screw up corn?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home