foodzings

has been moved to new address

http://www.foodzings.com/

See you there!!!

foodzings: Elevation Burger Lunch

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Elevation Burger Lunch

Stopped by Elevation Burger for a quick lunch the other day. I challenged P to get the 10 patty elevation burger, but he declined. Yes, you heard me, you can get a burger here with 10 hamburger patties. Then the manager proceeded to tell us that some college kids had been having burger eating challenges, and that the current record was 18. This came about because NBC's Aditi Roy had done a story on Elevation Burger and had eaten 8 herself. Whoa.
I'm a rational human being, so I just got a cheeseburger, and only one. I did get extra caramelized onions, because the regular portion is just too small, and these onions are just too good! So ask for extra, and they will oblige! They serve a good burger here. I'm a fan of it. I skipped the fries because I didn't like them the last time (they're made with olive oil and kind of limp and lame) but I did get a coffee shake. Good shake!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home