foodzings

has been moved to new address

http://www.foodzings.com/

See you there!!!

foodzings: Hot Dogs On The Slopes

Friday, January 16, 2009

Hot Dogs On The Slopes

Oh Blue Mountain cafeteria.... how I dislike you more and more each time I visit. What sucks is that you really don't have any other choice. After swooshing down some mountains, you get famished, and you need nourishment. But the food is so not pleasant. I mean I guess it could be worse, but it could be so much better! And it wouldn't take that much effort to kick it up a tiny little notch. They have plenty of candy, that's for damn sure.
We both ended up getting a coupla hot dogs. They were quite blah. I'm not a huge hot dog fan, but I know a good hot dog when I eat one, and these weren't them. And seeing as how the food here has amusement park / sports complex prices, they were hardly a bargain. Oh how I wished I could have a couple of 50 cent hot dogs from Ikea! My fries were cold. And let's not forget that I literally stood there waiting for these for 15 minutes. They said to me "the fries aren't made yet". And I told them fine, I'll wait. So I waited. And waited. And waited some more. Turns out that while I was standing there, they forgot that I wanted fries. So when I finally got them, they were cold. Beyond freaking annoying. I nearly wanted to just get my money back, but I just didn't want to talk to those idiots again. At least conditions on the mountain were good and I thoroughly enjoyed snowboarding and the bananas and gatorade that I brought with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home